All is possible!
Switzerland-based drum manufacturer, using own Swiss, American and European drum shells.
Drop in and check out their own caracteristics.
Ask for sound files on USB Sticks!
Listen to the wood!
1. North-american Rock maple (8 or 10 ply cross-laminated)
2. North-American Rock maple. Vintage style: Maple/Poplar with reinforcement hoops
3. American Mahagony/Poplar Vintage Shells with massive reinforcemnt hoops
4. European Maple (Thin vintage style or cross-laminated)
5. Walnut (Europe)
6. Beech (Europe)
7. American Birch
8. European Birch, vintage-style with reinforcement hoops
9. European Mahagony Shells, vintage-style with reinforcement hoops
10. Sorry, no Soundfile
10. Segment shells from local maple, beech, birch, ash, elm, spruce, pine, swiss stone pine, yew, cherry or used wine barrels (oak/Barrique) etc
We used a standard Shure SM57. Absolutely no effects used.